Friday, October 19, 2012

Six Flags Great Adventure Halloween 2012


Recently, I had the chance to visit Six Flags: Great Adventure to their park which has been overtaken with zombies and sinister clowns. Yes, this year, I attended Fright Fest. This was the first time I had ever gone to Fright Fest. It was really a great time. When the sun went down, the Awakening started in the back of the park by The Dark Knight rollercoaster. When the night began, they wheeled three hearses through the park and had a funeral. Then when they got to the main stage, the freaks gathered and brought Doctor Fright back to life. Then, they all started dancing to Thriller and the dance party started. I left during the dance party and headed back to Shipwreck Cove, where zombie pirates popped out for a good scare.


Then, I headed back by Frontier Adventures, which has been transformed into Bone Butcher Terrortory, where I was chased by a zombie who wielded a shovel and made sparks on the ground. Then, I saw the show that they had going on in the back, after taking a quick picture with my new undead best friend.

Zombie (Left) My Brother (Middle) Me (Right)
After a couple of terror trails, we headed to Circus Psycho, where clowns take over the whole entire boardwalk area and turn it into a nightmare for those who are scared of clowns. It was really a great time walking through this part of the park. It was a hilarious time with my brother, because the two of us were screaming at the top of our lungs. By the way, he's 21 and I'm 13, and it terrified us!


The Verdict:
+  8 Terrifying Attractions

+Lots of Terror Trails

+ 8 Horrifying Shows

+No More Whistle!

10: Horrifying!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment